In this workshop we will experince the combination of two deeply Restorative forms of yoga.
In the first half we will experience Yin Yoga suitable for all levels of yoga practitioners, it provides a deep foundational opening for the muscles and connective tissues of the body in ways that more standard Asana approaches do not. Robert's program addresses the hips, spine, shoulders and limbs, in addition to invigorating and revitalizing the tendons and ligaments which help with range of motion. Postures are done from either seated or prone positions, and softly held for three minutes, allowing the entire body to relax and respond.
In the second half we will enjoy a full Yoga Nidra experience. The pratice allows the mind to settle down beneath the mental noise that usually consumes our thoughts, providing an effortless disengagement from thinking as we enter the space between waking and sleeping. It works by creating a sleep based meditation using body, breath, and awareness techniques designed to disconnect us from the thinking mind and thus influencing Shifts in consciousness from that state. Yoga Nidra can help to rebalance our relationship to pain, stressful situations,habits, and programing. Allowing the body to deeply restore itself. Combining the benefits of meditation, relaxation, and intention in a process that can create lasting Change, and that is available everyone.
Yin Yoga will help to settle the body and the Yoga Nidra will work to settle the mind - it's the PERFECT balance.
Allowing for, Effortlessness, Conscious and Grounded,
Liquid-free flowing movements.
Dew Yoga 123 High Ridge Rd Stamford CT (203)-744-9642
Sunday October 27th 1:30 to 3pm
robert ortner Yoga Educator and Spiritual Entertainer 203-253-6904 Yoga@XL-12.com
* Saturday October 5th, 2019 at 2:30 to 4:30pm at Yoga4Everybody 27 Unquowa rd Fairfield CT www.yoga4everybody.net
* Saturday December 14th 1 to 3pm at Dew yoga 123 High Ridge rd Stamford CT www.Dew yoga .net
* Saturday Januyary 11th, 2020 from 2:30 to 4:30pm at Yoga4Everybody 27 Unquowa rd Fairfield CT www.yoga4everybody.net
* Saturday April 25th, 2020 from 2:30 to 4:30pm at Yoga4Everybody 27 Unquowa rd Fairfield CT www.yoga4everybody.net
* Saturday July 25th, 2020 from 2:30 to 4:30pm at Yoga4Everybody 27 Unquowa rd Fairfield CT www.yoga4everybody.net
* Saturday November21st, 2020 from 2:30 to 4:30pm at Yoga4Everybody 27 Unquowa rd Fairfield CT www.yoga4everybody.net